The Social Media Manger will help create and execute the social media strategy that rapidly grows KEEN's brand engagement with current and new fans. This role will also support the Senior Social Media Manager to maintain a live and active relationship with contributors, communicate editorial calendars with regional marketing partners and help curate and create social content, including long form editorial, photography, video and ambassador integration.
- Assist in the development of the social media strategy that defines how the KEEN brand is leveraged across all relevant digital media platforms, with an emphasis on setting strategic direction, developing KPI's, segmenting identified audiences and innovating on tactical execution.
- Working closely with our DTC owners, help execute the strategy and plan that drives commerce across our social platforms and helps drive email acquisition.
- Manage and execute a paid media strategy and plan that helps drive awareness and engagement across our key seasonal marketing and Ecom initiatives.
- Assist in the planning and management of the social media editorial calendar, ensuing its leveraging the brand broadcast calendar and helping to amplify marketing and Ecom initiatives throughout the year.
- Working closely with key Category Marketing, Ecom and Customer Service leads, help develop and manage a community strategy for managing one-to-one conversations with our current and new fans.
- Partner with the KEEN Effect team to proactively seek opportunities for social content related to amplification of the brand values, sustainability, philanthropy, supply chain, and activism efforts across all channels.
- Curate and when necessary create additional content for our digital platforms, including the KEEN Blog and all relevant social media platforms.
- Working with the Senior Social Media Manager and Global Ambassador Manager, incorporate KEEN Ambassadors content into the social editorial calendar and manage online conversations across our KEEN Ambassador platform.
- Provide regular updates and co-ordinate editorial calendars with our subsidiary social media managers.
- Provide campaign specific and monthly social media reports to include on-going recommendations how to improve performance metrics.
- 3+ years of experience in social media strategy, execution and community management, either on the agency or brand side.
- Passionate about the social media world and a social influencer in your own right.
- Proficient in photography, video and writing skills.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Thrives in a lean, fast-paced environment.
- Thinks strategically and executes tactically.
- Experience with online listening, publishing and measurement platforms.
- Skilled in Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics and Facebook Insights.
KEEN is an equal opportunity employer, who values an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.